Saturday, September 06, 2014

Roof Sweeping

I spent three hours today sweeping off the roof and cleaning out the gutters. I removed over twelve 5 gallon buckets of of debris from the west side of the roof. The east side of the roof had significantly less debris, but I just swept it onto the ground instead of putting it in buckets. There was probably about five buckets worth though. My five-year-old helped me a little. He mostly remarked how much he loved being on the roof. He also told me that he wanted the roof spick and span. I think I did pretty well. The summer heat had desiccated the moss enough that it was easier than usual to break away from the asphalt shingles.

1 comment:

  1. big job!
    the roof, the five year old's new favorite place!
    don't leave any ladders available, haha.

    ReplyDelete