Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Shed Extension - As Is VS Proposed

It has been about three years since I last worked on the shed. I got  the three compartments functional and had the take a break to work on Arlo's bedroom. My intention was to get back to it the next year and add extensions on both ends that had ground level paver floors. I'm going to try and get the roof up on each extension before winter this year. The previous post showed the work I did for the post bases for the new extensions.

Here are some images that I pulled from the SketchUp model that I built (so I could figure out how much wood I was going to need to build the shed).

Front - As Is

Front - with Proposed Extensions

View of As Is from NW Corner 

 View of Proposed from NW Corner

View of Proposed with Pavers from NW Corner

2 comments:

  1. are the extensions going to be open, like a porch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The extensions will be open initially. I will eventually get around to putting walls and maybe even doors on them. That may be years away. We'll see.

      Delete