Friday, April 21, 2006

Poole weighs in

Michael Poole (the previous owner) finally called me back this morning. I told him that Dhillon is telling everybody that Poole told him that the utilities would be moved by either the owner of the house (us) or Poole. I said that because I gave the PaTelCo guy Dhillon’s contact info and the PaTelCo guy said Dhillon went off on the utilities (especially the water line). Poole asked for the letter I mailed Dhillon to be emailed to him as well as to have Dhillon’s contact info. I emailed him the letter and Dhillon’s contact info. He said he’d give Dhillon a call and try to find out what was going on.

Mike was really nice on the phone. Our real estate agent led us to believe that he was difficult to work with. So far, that is not my experience. I asked Mike to give me a heads up if he and Dhillon resolve anything.

The PaTelCo guy is also checking into the way this stuff works for me since they do this stuff all the time. Dennis was really nice, too.

On anther note, I was standing in the nook waving to my honey as she drove away this morning (to work). I’m going to miss that. The new house (should it ever get built) will deny me of that simple act. Oh, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment