Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Tub and Plumbing Installed

I installed the tub (and framed around it). I also connected the drain. Then I installed valve and all the connections for the shower. I flushed the valve (as the instructions told me to) and then tested all the joints for leaks. No leaks. Yay!


We chose a Hansgrohe valve as well as the other pieces of the shower. We're pretty excited to use it! The controls for the temperature, pressure, and diverter are really slick. We're also installing a height adjustable shower head.

2 comments:

  1. oh beautiful tub! oh beautiful valve that doesn't leak!
    i think that the tub and valve installer should get to take the First shower!
    yes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the tub installer DOES get to take the first shower! Absolutely!

    ReplyDelete