Wednesday, July 04, 2012

2nd Bedroom - Part 10: Paint

I was able to finish painting last weekend.  Over the course of a week or so I was able to put on a layer of primer (ceiling and walls), a thick coat of flat white on the ceiling, and two layers of semi-gloss pastel blue on the walls.  The first coat on the walls was a little splotchy because the paint looked white when it was wet and didn't turn blue until it dried.  Painting white on white is hard (the primer was white).  I may go back and touch up a couple of spots along the ceiling corners, but I might not.


I spent today (July 4th) installing trim.  I did the trim around the door and the base molding.  I'll do the window this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. oh, "Oh Beautiful Room", i can see were your closet isn't.
    the room is almost done-ish.
    time for Small Child to move in.
    very nice job, Painting Daddy Dude".

    ReplyDelete