Friday, January 30, 2009

Den Update Soon!

You guys are fortunate that I've pretty much already used up all my "den" puns.

Anyway, we'll have pictures and an update up soon. I was doing dump runs all day in my truck, taking away demolition debris, so I wasn't really around and don't have that much to say. Trucking the crap to the dump as it got torn out was an awesome idea. No more piles of garbage in the yard! Anyway, we got all the interior walls torn down to the studs, and imagine our surprise when there was actually insulation in the walls.

This weekend we're going to take out the insulation and the siding and begin the reframing of the wall that's in the carport. That way we can replace the studs that need to be replaced and put sheathing up ASAP so we don't freeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment