Saturday, October 29, 2016

Third Bedroom Mostly Done

The 3rd bedroom is pretty much done. In fact, my spouse has already moved into it. Here are some photos of it all painted, trimmed, and basically empty. These picture were taken just before I put on the outlet and light switch covers.

East window.

South window.

And here is the whole room.

I still have to trim out the closet interior, install the closet bifold door, and install the baseboard trim by the door. I also need to paint the door and install the door handle. I recently installed the curtain rods for the windows as well. My spouse will be picking out curtains soon.

I'll probably be be moving on to the 4th bedroom and multi-purpose room now. Company is coming, and we need a place to stash them.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful! you're so good!
    take a pic with the furniture...........

    ReplyDelete